Have you always wanted to understand what true “Self-Love” is about? Have you never quite felt right around certain people or felt less than worthy? Well I have too for most all my life but I found my way out and that was my purpose for this blog. If you would like to know where to start in the path to true success and happiness, I have compiled this list. You will find articles throughout this blog that emphasize and help to understand these rules. But these are where to start.
- Learn to be okay with the you that you are.
- Forgive your past and make peace with it. You are NOT your mistakes.
- Find confidence and when you don’t have it, “fake it till you make it.”
- Remember that not everyone will like you. That’s actually okay. The only person who matters is you.
- Remember you are worthy of every single thing in this world, rich or poor, black or white, as much as anyone wealthy or famous is.
- Don’t tolerate people in your life that bring you down, even if its family. Sometimes you have to clean house and get rid of people who don’t make you feel good about you or bring you up.
- Remember you are worthy of unconditional love for just being born.
- LIVE WITH NO EXPECTATIONS. Let go of your expectations with people, things, etc.
- LIVE OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE– it will help bring all the above out of you.
- Take time to help others, even if you don’t think its worth it. Believe me, when you get to the place you want to be, even helping the ones that seemingly try your patience will teach you something you need to know.
- Stay humble and do not think just because you’ve got it right you know it all. There will always be lessons to learn, mistakes made and places to improve and grow.
- Don’t limit yourself to the people you think are like you. Unlimiting Your View to others will also help you learn and meet wonderful people in all generations.
So this is where to start and as my blog takes shape I’ll delve more into how we got lost in losing self-esteem and not loving ourselves.
I know I’ll be adding and linking articles to this page as they come, so feel free to check back periodically.